Friday, January 25, 2013

9/11 follow-ups were inside jobs too

The US government admits that this anthrax letter was sent by a non-Muslim American germ warfare scientist. But they're covering up the identity of the Battelle Laboratories CIA-Mossad team that was responsible.

The 9/11-follow-up attacks, obviously coordinated by the same people that brought us 9/11, include:

* The anthrax mailings, which the US government now admits were false-flag attacks designed to demonize Muslims and convince Americans that "Israel's enemies are America's enemies."

* The Bali bombing of October 12th, 2002, which slaughtered Australian tourists and brought Australia into the phony "war on terror." A miniature nuclear weapon must have been used, given the size of the crater, and all the evidence points toward Israel as the culprit.

* The Casablanca bombings of May 16th, 2003, were designed to demonize the peaceful, democratic Islamist opposition which had been on the verge of taking over the country and ending the US/Zionist-sponsored monarchy.

* The Madrid bombings of March 11th, 2004 (exactly 911 days after 9/11), which the Spanish people immediately recognized as a false-flag attack, causing them to hand the complicit government a huge defeat in the subsequent elections.

* The Beslan massacre of September 2004, which the Russian government blamed on a "foreign intelligence agency."

* The London bombings of 7/7/2005 - a "terror drill gone live" and proven inside job.

* The Mumbai train bombings of July 11th 2006, followed by the attacks of 11/26/2008. (See Feroze Mithiborwala's article David Colemann Headley Is A CIA-FBI Agent.)

* The Mossad's massacre of the next generation of Norwegian pro-Palestine leaders on 11/26/11 - exactly three years to the day after the second Mumbai attack. (What's with all these elevens?!)

The wave of false-flag terror unleashed by 9/11 is a global problem, not just an American one. Please support the efforts of Italy's Chief Justice Imposimato to prosecute these crimes, starting with 9/11, in the International Criminal Court.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

US planned 9/11 attacks to invade Middle East: Iran cmdr.

Commander of the Iranian Army Ground Forces Brigadier General Ahmad-Reza Pourdastan (file photo)
Commander of the Iranian Army Ground Forces Brigadier General Ahmad-Reza Pourdastan (file photo)

A senior Iranian commander says the United States planned the 9/11 terrorist attacks to use them as pretext to invade the energy-rich Middle East.

“The US, looking for a pretext to invade the Middle East, masterminded the 9/11 incident and pointed an accusing finger at Muslim countries,” Commander of the Iranian Army Ground Forces Brigadier General Ahmad-Reza Pourdastan said on Saturday.

Pourdastan added that following the fall of the Soviet Union, the US introduced itself as the world’s sole superpower and moved to instill the new world order to prove its supremacy.

The Iranian commander noted that the US later found its geopolitical policies a failure and decided to follow a geo-economic policy and control the world’s energy resources, 60 percent of which was located in the Middle East.

“To achieve that goal, they launched preemptive attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq, and Iran was their next target, but wise policies adopted by the Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei along with the unity of the Iranian nation prevented them from achieving their objective,” Pourdastan said.

On September 11, 2001, a series of coordinated attacks were carried out in the United States leaving almost 3,000 people dead.

The US, under the administration of former President George W. Bush, invaded Afghanistan in 2001 after claiming that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by members of al-Qaeda harbored by the then Taliban regime in Afghanistan.

The US also attacked Iraq in 2003 claiming that the Middle Eastern country was in possession of weapons of mass destruction. Washington’s wars on Iraq and Afghanistan have claimed the lives of more than a million people.